Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving soon

I am in the process of preparing for yet another surgery on my bad shoulder (yes, a mere 10 weeks after reconstructive surgery, I tore my RC again). I decided this will be a good time to transfer all my old blog entries onto my permanent website.

Go check out my new website when you get a chance
I think the change should finally be complete by end of next week or March 11, 2011. I will have a lot more versatility with that site and everything will be under one URL versus 2. I will also have the option to feature businesses in the form of advertisement if you are interested.

Also, due to the extensive recover period and all the other issues of my shoulder, I am highly considering full retirement from personal training. Quitting in-home training is inevitable, and I am looking into teaching Pilates and BootCamps instead of PT, while going back to college to pursue a Masters Degree. A lot of changes going on and I am sure it is for the better. The old me (from 2+ years ago) would be in a depression under such circumstances, but for some reason I am very excited right now

Be well
Trainer jo

No comments:

Post a Comment